Dennis Douglas P.E., P.C.
Knowledgeable and Driven
Knowledgeable and Driven
Expert Building Inspection Engineers
26 years of experience in building inspections techniques and HUD/FHA and 203K Consulting.
Are you selling or Purchasing a house and there is a violation preventing the sale? .....
We will get that violation removed from your house or building and deal with the Building Department on your behalf.
We first visit the house or building, meet with representatives and discuss the problem and all alternatives.
Our house and building inspection are detailed, interactive, simple and easy to understand.
As state licensed engineers we are approved and our reports are automatically accepted by all banks, attorneys, Real Estate Interests and all FHA/HUD/203K concerns.
Let us also help you with the following categories of services!
Commercial, Residential and Building Inspections
- Asbestos- Its condition and recommendation for safe occupancy.
- Boiler- Engineering analysis, efficiency.
- Electrical- Service capacity 110/220 volts.
- Foundation- Stone/masonry, water permeation
- Heat Loss Sources- Conduction and convective losses.
- Roof- Proper pitch and installation.
- Structural- Types of Columns and Beams.
- Termite- Termite damage/cure.
- Insulation- Proper installation of insulation.
- Plumbing- Importance of proper pipe sizing pitch, plumbing pipes, venting, inspection of traps, riser and vent stack boots. Inspection for storm water leaks. Inspection of house or building to ensure sewer line is free from blockage.
- Wet Basement - Causes and resolution.
- Storm Water Control.
- Gutters and leaders.
Full Disclosure is a Must!
Prepare fast and accurate estimates for the purchaser and the purchaser’s bank. This is to facilitate building repairs, partial building and house rehabilitation.
Prepare drawings, file and secure approvals from the building department. Our aim- to ensure that the interior layout suits your needs. Building design follows our Building inspection and review to ensure optimum use of space, optimum lighting, ventilation and flexibility.
*Serving all five boroughs of the city of New York, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Sullivan, Orange, Dutchess Counties.
All types of Building Department Violations
Professional liaison between client and building department to eliminate violations and or reduction of fines. We meet with and liaise with and the purchaser's bank. We provide accurate building inspection, house inspection rehabilitation details. We work to earn and to maintain your satisfaction.
If you have a Building Department violation there is no need to panic. Each Building violation is unique and needs specific attention and approach. We will review the Building Code as it applies to your house and building and meet with applicable officials in route to elimination of your Building violation.
*Our inspections are conducted by licensed Professional Engineers In the state of New York.